Monday, November 11, 2013

Aishwarya Rai


Short description about Aishwarya Rai

Today in my blog, I am going to post about a super actress who is very famous and popular to all of as. Yah! She is Ashwariya Rai
Today here in my blog I try to post about Ashwariya Rai.

Ashwariya Rai is one of the most super actresses. She is very popular for her cute face and nice looking figure. Her face is very nice looking with attractive Blue-Green Color Eye .This famous actress was born on November 1, 1973 in Mangalore, india. She got marriage with bollywood super actor abishek bachchan. They have a cute baby which name is Aaradhya Bachchan (born on 16-Nov-2011).
Now a days Aishwarya Rai, also known as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian film actress and model.

Hello dear! Here are waiting for you some special, excellent sexy and hot, cute HD photos of Aishwarya Rai. I highly expect everyone will be like this collection. Don’t miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment